This is our last week of storytelling in Toroa. We have been focusing on giving and receiving quality feedback, and two individual writing goals. This is our checklist of tasks to complete by the end of the week:
1. Complete your draft.
2. Check and recheck. Have you met your sentence structure/punctuation goal from section two?
3. Check and recheck. Have you met your descriptive writing goal from section three?
- highlight or underline your writing which meets this goal (interesting vocabulary, sensory language, or figurative language).
4. Post your story to your blog. Put your two goals at the top, so we can see what you are working on in your writing.
5. Give feedback to someone on their particular goals.